The Calafia Chef's Knife finished with a dyed and stabilized luthier grade Maple handle. Made in California and designed for the highest culinary performance.
- Cryogenically treated American super steel with phenomenal sharpness and edge retention
- Aura 3D contoured wood and brass handles for precise all-day handling with minimal fatigue
- Brass counterweight for perfect balance in motion
- Advanced blade geometry promoting smooth cuts with efficient rebound and stictionless blade surface for professional fine cooking
- 237mm blade length, 57mm blade height, 197gram knife weight
- CPM Magnacut: A Vanadium and Niobium enriched, high-performance, super steel
- Vacuum hardened
- Nitrogen quenched at 4x atmospheric pressure
- Triple tempered. Double Cryo treated for 88 hours at -320°F.
- Hardness 63-64HRC
- Only Use on a Plastic or Wood Cutting Board
- Hand Wash Only, Dry Immediately
- Sharpen at a 14-Degree Angle
- Lifetime Warranty